37th Annual Fort William Rotary House Lottery
Published Monday, February 13, 2023
Tickets Now on Sale for Stunning Home Valued at $750,000
Looking to buy your first home or wanting to sell and buy new? You could skip right past a mortgage and climbing interest rates if you win the grand prize $750,000 custom home in this year’s Fort William Rotary House Lottery.
The Fort William Rotary House Lottery is an incredibly popular house lottery that includes nine early bird draws - $10,000 on April 6th then eight other weekly draws at $5,000 each. With thousands of people purchasing tickets each year, the Rotary then distributes the proceeds from the lottery to various community organizations.
“The Fort William Rotary House Lottery is our club’s biggest endeavor and we are extremely proud to that we have supported our community for the past thirty-six years through the ticket sales,” says Fhara Pottinger, Fort William Rotary President. “It’s a huge project for our small club and we are thankful for the support that we have received over the years. This year’s house, built by Triad Contracting, will help us to continue our tradition of supporting local charities in our community.”
Only 20,000 tickets are being sold.
Tickets for this year’s lottery are available for sale (see ticket info box on this page). You won’t want to miss your chance at this beautiful Triad Contracting home, located at 488 Muskrat Drive in the Parkdale subdivision. It includes four bedrooms (2 up, 2 down), three bathrooms, finished basement, outdoor deck, attached garage and large bright kitchen, ready to host all your family and friends. Other house features include:
- Custom cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms with quartz countertops
- Kitchen includes smooth top range, refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, chimney style vented range hood.
- High 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet
- Open concept living room, dining room & kitchen
- Ceramic tile in entrance, stairs & bathrooms
- Engineered hardwood flooring on main level
- Recreation room on lower level with built-in electric fireplace
- Carpet flooring on lower level
- High efficiency natural gas furnace, air conditioning and air exchange system
- Partially covered wood deck off kitchen with natural gas BBQ line
- Security system
For full information on the House Lottery visit www.fwrotaryhouselottery.ca. Lottery Licence # RAF1288041