Early Bird Draw
Published Monday, January 25, 2021
The Early Bird Gets the Worm in the Thunder Bay 50/50
Well, actually, they get the cash…
Time is running out to get your tickets in the Thunder Bay 50/50 to be eligible for the first Early Bird Draw on Friday, January 29!
All tickets purchased by Thursday, January 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST will be eligible for the $500 CASH draw, plus will be entered in the second Early Bird Draw and the final jackpot draw!
Tickets are available, online only, at www.thunderbay5050.ca
There are three options for purchase:
- 5 numbers for $10
- 30 numbers for $20
- 150 numbers for $50 (best value)
Net proceeds from the draw support the highest priority equipment needs of the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre.
It is estimated that the jackpot will be well above $100,000 before the first Early Bird Draw.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know you can purchase tickets as a gift? You sure can!
In Step 1:
• Choose the number of tickets you'd like to gift to them.
In Step 2:
• Enter the name and address of the person you would like to gift the tickets to.
• If it's a group ticket, use the group leader's name and add "in trust" after the last name. (Only one person's name can be on the ticket.)
• You can either enter your email address if you want to hold the ticket until it's time to give it to them
• or email it directly to them by typing their email address into the field.
In Step 3:
• Enter your own info as the purchaser.
Lottery licence RAF1199631
Please play responsibly. If you are looking for help, please visit problemgambling.ca or call 1-866-531-2600.