The First Marks Club gives proud parents, grandparents, family and friends a lasting way to mark the birth of a child born at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre. Baby’s personalized footprint with name and birth date will be permanently added to the Celebration of Life Wall in the Maternal Child Unit of the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre.
A Unique Gift
Enrolment in the First Marks Club makes a truly unique gift and is ideal for baby showers and group giving. All proceeds from the First Marks Club help fund equipment and programs to care for the precious patients in the Maternal Child Unit.
For example, your support has helped fund:
- Infant Warmers
- Monitors for babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unite (NICU)
- Neonatal Emergency Care Training Equipment
Maternal Child Services
Maternal Child Services provides care to mothers, newborns and children at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre. Patients receive world class services in the areas of Neonatal ICU, Labour/Delivery Birthing Unit, Prenatal Education and Paediatrics.
First Marks Enrollment Information
$250 minimum donation
- Permanent, personalized footprint inscribed with baby's name and birth date on the Celebration of Life Wall in Maternal Child Unit (1C).
- Baby's name will be listed in our electronic kiosk at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre.
- Baby's name will be published in the Chronicle Journal.
A charitable tax receipt will be issued for the full amount of the donation.
For more information, or to sign up, please contact Athena Kreiner:
or call (807) 684-7112